Capgemini Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Any graduate can apply
Capgemini Off Campus:
All company names, logos and types are the intellectual property of their respective owners. All company, product and carrier names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not affiliated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are published on placementcell.in, we are only fact issuers for task openings.
Capgemini Off Campus
- Must have good communication and English skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Basic computer skills
- Be prepared to work in a 24/7 environment
- Performance level agreements and KPIs must be open to signing
- Applicants must be willing to travel anywhere and work night shifts
- Provide excellent customer service/problem resolution in technical service diagnostics and customer inquiries through voice service and other contact channels and must be willing to multi-task across various support channels.
- Ticket Management – Quickly issue the first ticket, organize it based on the ticket issue, track ticket status (pending, open, closed and decided), notify customers, etc.
- Business intelligence – using ticket data and analytics, tools and accounts to better support customers
- Service Delivery – This is our service to the customer and the delivery of what is expected
- Customer management – the performance of your relationship, from onboarding to call resolution and closing, is what is expected
- CHIP – Our intelligent AI BOT that helps to answer customer questions saves SD and customers time and effort in solving problems. Also helps improve customer experience
- Reclaiming Email Services – How we efficiently manage email as a contact channel and reduce hops between SD and customers
- Knowledge Management – How we manage our knowledge base to solve customer problems
- Service Marketing – Increase customer score by bringing in here Capgemini where we talk about tools where increasing usage can help the customer.
- Supporting clients in the communications, financial services, healthcare and vertical/technology sectors
- Internet related customer troubleshooting – troubleshooting, password reset/session reset/profile reset
- Respond to customer needs through first contact resolution (solving problems during first contact itself)
Define customer needs
- Analyze and confirm understanding of requirements or problems
- Greet customers in a polite, friendly manner using an agreed upon format
- Listen carefully to customer needs and concerns; to show compassion
Candidates must have completed any 3-year graduation in 2021 & 2022
Kolkata / Bangalore / Pune
Capgemini has a global presence across 187 countries with customers across diverse verticals. A multi-cultural space with over 180,000 employees spread across India. Our unique approach to Cloud & Infra connects solutions, services, and suppliers to Implement integrated solutions across the IT supply chain.
Contact Support Group(CSG)
CSG is Capgemini’s Cloud & Infra Services’ (CIS) first line of defense managing IT infrastructure incidents and service requests via Business Intelligence Approach using legacy and digital contact channels. CSG works in cohesion to offer optimized, proactive, predictive and User centric IT support solutions for Capgemini’s CIS division global customer base