TCS Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Any graduate can apply
TCS Off Campus:
All company names, logos and types are the intellectual property of their respective owners. All company, product and carrier names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not affiliated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are published on placementcell.in, we are only fact issuers for task openings.
Application Process for TCS BPS Recruitment – YoP 2021 & 2022
TCS Off Campus
To complete the application process under TCS BPS Hiring it is mandatory to register at the link below.
Step 1. Login to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for TCS BPS Recruitment Process
Scenario A: If you already have a CT/DT ID, please login to the TCS Next Step Portal and complete/update and submit the application.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, please login to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, select category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application
TCS Off Campus
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course within the prescribed course duration (ie, no extended education).
- Backlogs / Outstandings / ATKT: Candidates should not have any active backlogs while appearing for the examination (backlogs will be cleared within stipulated time).
- Gap/break in education: It is imperative to expose the gap in education. The total educational gap up to the highest qualification should not exceed 24 months. Relevant documentary evidence of learning gaps, if applicable, will be examined
- Type of Course: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (10th) and/or Senior Secondary (12th) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you will be considered.
- Work Experience: Candidates with previous work experience up to 3 months are eligible to apply for TCS BPS recruitment process.
- Age: Candidates must fulfill the specified age criteria at the time of TCS selection process. Minimum Age – 18 Years and Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Course and Discipline: Only full-time Arts, Commerce and Science graduates in B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, BPharm/MPharm will be considered. Year 2021 & 2022 passed from any recognized University/College (Part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered)
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS BPS recruitment process
Test duration – 65 minutes
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration per section(in minutes)|
Candidates must have completed any 3-year graduation in 2021 & 2022
About TCS BPS Recruitment 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) Graduates
TCS has created exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates (YoP) of passing year 2021 and 2022 to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’s fast-growing units in a variety of rich roles that enhance their careers.