PTC Off Campus Drive for Freshers – 2022 passed out graduate can apply
PTC Off Campus:
All company names, logos and types are the intellectual property of their respective owners. All company, product and carrier names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not affiliated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are published on placementcell.in, we are only fact issuers for task openings.
About the role:
Your role is to
Provide technical assistance to customers, investigate thoroughly on the issues reported for PTC’s products and address related questions. Guide or provide general best practices following quality management procedures.
Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities following the Service level targets.
Create, improve and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers, employees and other relevant stakeholders
Opportunities to train, mentor, as well as participate in training programs
Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to be independent in order to take new challenges and initiatives.
Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the support team
PTC Off Campus
Will be responsible to accelerate PTC’s customer’s success following quality management guidelines and to above and beyond the expectations when possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that helps customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software
The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across North America and Europe.
The candidate will deliver technical solutions and help to customers who will develop in class products and help them realize the value of the PLM and Retail products or solutions provided by PTC
Nature Of Work
PTC Off Campus
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of PLM applications or solutions like Windchill.
- Opportunities to train, mentor, as well as participate in continuous training programs
- Build expertise of PLM applications like Windchill & FlexPLM
- Strong mindset towards following the ISO 9001:2015 and Quality management procedures provided by the organization
- Creating software configurations, replicating issues using cloud or on-premise environments, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues and track associated statuses and related activities.
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
PTC Off Campus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- 0-3 years’ experience in a similar support services or software development field i.e. Hands on/practical/business environment that utilizes technical and soft skills
- Object oriented programming background using Java
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
Company HR will shortlist the students out of Total registered students and test link will be shared by the company to the shortlisted students only. College will not be responsible for shortlisting the students. No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that company has not shortlisted the candidate. Non shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody. It will be completely company’s decision to shortlist the students (Company has not revealed all the details and want to reserve the right solely to shortlist the candidates).
Digital Solutions for Real-World Business Challenges
The world is seeing major global shifts to what it means to conduct business safely and productively. As a result, it’s more important than ever to reduce operational costs, maximize revenue growth, and increase efficiency in streamlined and effective ways.At PTC, we have more than 30 years of experience helping our customers solve key business challenges to achieve their goals with digital solutions in real-world applications. Find your path to faster success.